Wasp Fusion (Wasp 3) is a revolutionary modchip for Wii with easy solderless installation and SD card capabilities.
- Compatible with DMS, D2A, D2B, D2C, D2C-2, D2E, D3, D3-2* and D4* drive chipsets
- Compatible with all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA
- Completely solderless, plug-and-play installation
- No 'soft mod' required
- WBFS Support
- Supports the latest BCA protection found in New Super Mario Brothers, as well as other as of yet unused Wii disc specific protections
- Softcore and onboard flash fully updatable from SD card
- FPGA fully updatable from SD card via JTAG *****
- GUI for configuration and multigame selection
- Configurable update blocker
- Supports loading games from SDHC, SD, and MicroSD cards
- Region override for Wii and Gamecube games ***
- Direct Boot of Wii original, import, and backup games
- Direct Boot of Gamecube original, import, and backup games
- Direct boot of homebrew in GC mode
- Supports multi-disc games, Dual Layer games, and multigame SD cards ****
- Supports NSMB, SMG, SSBB, and other 'problem' titles
- Supports audiostreaming GC games **
- Recovery mode makes it possible to recover from a bad flash or corrupt data in flash
- 16Mbit onboard flash for storing data and applications
- GPIO pads for future extensions
- Rock solid performance Actel FPGA and high quality components
* Only SD features will work on D3-2 and D4 systems, not DVD.
** Audiostreaming games can be played in silence.
*** This feature is not available on Wiis with System Menu v4.2 or above.
**** Multigame SD functionality is currently not available for Korean Wiis.
***** Requires programmer sold separately
1 x Wasp Fusion
1 x Hologram sticker
1 x SD card adapter
2 x Flex cables
NOTE: This is a quality clone of WiiKey Fusion which is out of production.